$ST Engineering(S63.SI)$ is on my watchlist at $10.05.
My target price has been reached, but I'm still holding back from entering.
At $10.05, the price could find support and rebound. But if the selling pressure continues, we could see it dip further towards **$9.80**.
For now, I'm watching patiently. I want to see the price stabilise, turn upwards, and show clear signs of rising momentum before making my move.
No rush to buy just because it has reached my target price. A target price gets my attention, but the price action helps me decide when to enter.
**Patience first. Confirmation next. Entry only when the momentum supports it.**
Disclaimer: Investing carries risk. This is not financial advice. The above content should not be regarded as an offer, recommendation, or solicitation on acquiring or disposing of any financial products, any associated discussions, comments, or posts by author or other users should not be considered as such either. It is solely for general information purpose only, which does not consider your own investment objectives, financial situations or needs. TTM assumes no responsibility or warranty for the accuracy and completeness of the information, investors should do their own research and may seek professional advice before investing.
Comments